Survivor Support Group
For self-identifying women
Have you had an unwanted sexual experience? Are you a student at the University of Chichester? Lifecentre, in collaboration with Student Support are offering this survivor support group at the University.
Lifecentre Support Group will:
- Help you realise that you are not alone, in the safety of a group within a confidential environment
- Provide psychoeducation to support you with the impact and aftermath of sexual assault / abuse
- Help you find coping strategies
- Provide an understanding of how trauma may be affecting brain and body
- Explore how the impact of assault / abuse may be affecting different areas of your life
*please note this is not a therapy group
Lifecentre is a charity that supports people who have had an unwanted sexual experience.
Express an interest:
If you would like to be added to the list to receive notifications about this group please provide your details:
Express an interest